Investigating options for large deposits or concerned about FDIC coverage?
Ask us about CDARS®, an investment option for public funds managers, non-profits, financial advisors, individuals and others to access FDIC protection on multi-million dollar CD investments up to $50 million dollars.(1)
One stop shopping at its best. With help from CDARS, you can access:
- Safety—Your money can access multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage.
- Convenience—You work directly with us, earn one interest rate and receive one statement/year end tax form
- Community Investment- The full value of your money can support local lending opportunities
- CD-level rates—Your money earns CD legal returns which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives, including treasuries, corporate sweep accounts and money market funds.
- Wide Variety of Maturities—You can select from various maturities — ranging from 4 weeks to 5 years (260 weeks) — and choose the terms that best suit your investment needs.
- No Hidden Fees—There are no hidden fees of any kind. You will not be charged annual fees, subscription fees or transaction fees for using the CDARS service.
How CDARS works
Unity National Bank can offer CDARS because we are a member of a special network.
When you place a large deposit with our bank, we place your funds into certificates of deposit issued by other banks in the network in increments of less than $250,000 so that both your principal and interest are eligible for complete FDIC protection. As a result, you can receive coverage from many banks while working with just one bank.
Other items of interest
Now, you no longer need to spend time managing multiple bank relationships, administering various interest rates, organizing interest disbursements from various sources or manually consolidating monthly statements. This reduces your administrative burden, especially during tax and financial reporting seasons.
And with CDARS you can eliminate the need to monitor changing collateral values, another time savings convenience.
Of course your confidential account information remains protected.
Find out more about how CDARS can work for you by calling
Henry Udoewa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deborah Archie (email@example.com)
 Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with Unity National Bank. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds. Please read the agreement carefully before signing.
CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.